5' x 10' Snooker Table Dimensions
These dimensions are standardized as much as possible and all dimensions given are approximate and may vary with different table makers.
1. Playing surface is 56" x 112"
2. The centre line is 28" in from the edge of either side cushion
3. The balk-line should be 23.2" (23-3/16") from the edge of the bottom cushion.
4. The half circle "D" has a 9.2" (9-3/16") diameter and on the centre line. This gives you the yellow, brown and green spots.
5. The blue spot is in the center of the table on the centre line, 56" from either end cushion.
6. The pink spot is 28" from the edge of the top cushion or half way between the blue spot and the edge of the top cushion and on the centre line.
7. The black spot is 10.2" (10-3/16") from the edge of the top cushion on centre line.
8. The height of the top of the cushion to the slate bed is approximately 1.4375" (1-7/16")
9. Table height from the top of the cushions to the floor 34" (33.5" to 34.5")
10. Corner pocket openings are 3.5" (3-1/2")and can range between 3.375" (3-3/8") and 3.625" (3-5/8") at the fall of the slate.
11. Side pocket openings are 4" across at the fall of the slate.
CUE RETIPPING - Easy to follow step by step guide on how to remove your old tip and put a new tip on your cue. Three page PDF to view or print.
Table Care and Maintenance
1. Cover your tables when not in use, dust settling into the cloth will cause it to break down over time.
2. The cloth can be occasionally vacuumed to get the accumulation of dust out and ironed to flatten the nap.
3. Be sure to keep drinks away for the tables, water and other liquids will stain the cloth and once stained there is no way to get the stain out.
4. Dead cushions, the rubber can harden over time (especially if the table is not used for long periods of time) and should be replaced every few years. Snooker table rubber is known as "L" rubber because of its shape.
5. Cloth should be replaced every few years depending on the amount of use the table gets.
Send or phone in your ad. Registered Lower Mainland Senior Snooker League players wanting to buy or
sell cue sports related items, email email@example.com or phone 604-469-3694.
BC Government House
1908 Thurston Snooker Table
Frank Bourassa, Ted Wormworth and Jim Boak located and supervised the installation of a 1908 Thurston snooker table at BC Government House. Click here to get the full storey.
|SERVICES AND BUY & SELL:
Billiard Table Recovering and
Quality workmanship. Also a variety of used tables
for sale in all sizes. Special rates for seniors. Email Jack Grant -
or phone 1-604-846-6274 cell 604-240-6840
Custom fitted cues and repair work. 1-piece, 2-piece and 3/4 cues, 9-piece laminated
cues, built-in extensions, break cues, jump cues,
layered tips and extra shafts.
Kevin (604) 534-8338
Classic Games and Billiards - for tables, supplies and equipment
#106 - 6039 196 Street, Surrey BC
Phone: 604-539-9890 Fax: 604-539-9895
Home Billiard Sales and Service - for tables, supplies and equipment
1644 Marine Drive SE, Vancouver BC
Phone: 604-321-5553 Web: http://home-billiards.com
Snooker Glasses - Doug's Eye Care Optical
Doug can make a pair to fit you and your requirements.
Just bring in your prescription.
11973 - 88 Avenue, Delta BC V4C 3C9